The session was part of a two-session course designed to provide practical guidance to businesses on how to set up an online store. It covered the following areas:
- What is the Opportunity for businesses to sell online?
- What is the Risk in running an Online Business – is it really for me?
- What are the Resources required to set up an Online Store?
- A beginner’s guide to the baffling Internet jargon
- Making sure your Online Store has clear Objectives and Calls to Action
The session then focussed on the practicalities of setting up two Online Stores – the first being a straight-forward store based on a simple form system, and the second a more complex store.
Evaluations from the session were extremely positive and we look forward to the second session on Friday.
Thank-you to everyone who attended!
A copy of the presentation is available here:
[wpfilebase tag=file id=2 /]