Understanding your Obligations under GDPR and how table59 can help
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation and it is a new data protection law in the EU, which comes into force in May 2018.
The aim of the GDPR is to give citizens of the EU control over their personal data, and change the approach of organizations across the world towards data privacy.
The penalty for non compliance can be 4% of annual global turnover, up to a maximum of €20 million.
How table59 can help:
- We will conduct a full Security Audit on your website and correct any errors found by the scan
- Install a Personal Data Export and Erasure facility within your website to allow users to confirm requests for export / erasure and for these requests to be carried out & documented
- We will write a Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy customised to your needs and placed it onto your website
- We will install a GDPR-compliant Cookie Notice plugin on your site and link it to the Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy
- We will update your Contact Form(s) with a link to the new Privacy Statement & Cookies Policy
- If you have Google Analytics installed (under our control) we will ensure that no Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is collected, that IP addresses are rendered anonymous and that demographic data is turned off.
Please let us know if you would like us to provide this service for you. The price for this service is £25 plus VAT for non-eCommerce sites and £50 plus VAT for eCommerce sites as they store customer data.
Please complete the form to order your Audit and Implementation*:
If you have any questions please contact me by phone on 028 91 819959 or by e-Mail at email@example.com.